Meticulously renovated, 23 Bradley Avenue is ideal for families seeking a home in the sought after Padua School precinct of Kedron. You do not want to miss out on the opportunity to secure this elegant Queenslander offering style, comfort, and convenience when it goes under the hammer on the 4th April.
A true hidden beauty, the attractive street appeal of this circa 1927 home is equalled by the quality of the renovation inside. An ageless colour scheme complements the renovation of the old with the new, blending high-end finishes with existing charm. 12ft ceilings, open layout and an abundance of natural light complete the home.
Entering the home from the front entry deck, there is natural flow that combines living, dining and kitchen to the outdoor entertaining space. The kitchen has had a complete remodel and boasts Carrara marble bench tops, breakfast bar, custom cabinetry, brushed brass tapware, dishwasher and integrated fridge. The stunning main bathroom is perfectly hidden on this level and affords natural light and ventilation via the skylight. The original claw foot bath has been restored to take pride of place.
A large eastern facing back deck flows effortlessly from the internal living and provides the perfect outdoor addition. Many afternoons will be spent hosting BBQs or enjoying a quiet drink on the deck whilst watching children and pets play in the level, landscaped back yard with established trees and Himalayan sandstone.
The master bedroom has a beautiful bay window, ensuite with skylight and floor-to-ceiling tiles. Established families will love the layout which places the master and second bedroom upstairs and the remaining two bedrooms downstairs. A spacious air-conditioned rumpus opens onto an undercover patio and backyard. Older children and teenagers will appreciate the independence in this space. A third bathroom and the laundry and are located on this level.
The home is within the Kedron State School and Kedron High School catchment, whileSt Anthony’s primary, Padua College boys college and Mt Alvernia Girls college are within walking distance. The nearby Clem 7 and Airport Link and ICB tunnels simplify your travel requirements, the Brisbane CBD is just over 5km away. Your Shopping needs are well catered for with a choice of multiple shopping centers, Stafford, Lutwyche or Westfield Chermside are in close proximity.
- Four bedrooms over two levels
- Architect designed open plan renovation
- Multiple internal and outside entertaining spaces, ideal for the established family
- Large covered entertaining deck overlooking the level landscaped back yard
- Guardian security shutters and fly screens
- American Oak staircase and balustrade
- Quiet and convenient location within walking distance to quality local schools, public transport and local cafes
- Home has been re-stumped, rewired and re-plumbed
- Wifi controlled ducted system upstairs and single split system down
- Brushed brass tap ware in kitchen and bathrooms
- Integrated, programable, pop up watering system front and back yard
- Lockable 45sqm under house storage
- Hidden laundry chute
If you are looking for somewhere that accommodates a good café scene, family friendly parks and activities and in close proximity to great schools and transport than all of the boxes have been ticked.
This home is too good to be missed and must be inspected to take in and appreciate the quality renovation. The property goes to Auction on Saturday 4th April at 2pm.
Pre-Register for Inspections